I’m itching to start a new Gravel bike project, so interested to see if I can find new home for my Open UP Size L (stack 580mm reach 387mm).
I can sell this in a few configurations
- Frameset 160,000yen
- Rolling frameset (Frame + Wheels, tires, rotors and Cockpit) 220,000yen
Full complete Build (Excluding pedals) 450,000yen Any other combination in between you can think of
I can however still sell it as a clean frameset, or rolling frameset including cockpit.
- Frame: Open UP Size L
- Wheels: DT Swiss XMC1200 carbon 650b (DT240s hubs) XTR Disc rotors
- Tires: Gravelking SS 650b x 48mm
Crank: THM Clavicula SE 172.5 (Worlds lightest crank) + 1x 42t Absolute black chainring (Wolftooth and Garbaruk spare rings included) Shifting: GRX di2 levers, XT di2 rear derailleur Brakecalipers: Rear Dura Ace, Front Ultegra
- Cockpit: Deda Gravel100 handlebar, Tni 120mm Stem (can swap for a 110mm UNO)
Seatpost: Enve 25mm Seatback. Saddle: Berk Lupina 3mm padding.
- Bouns parts: Extra derailleur Hangers, extra Thru axles etc.
Let me know if you’re interested I’ll sort a complete spec list with all the spares included and get you some more pictures, from there I prefer doing things face 2 face. I should be able to meet up anywhere in the Tokyo/Saitama area if there's a genuine interest.
The life of this bike had been well documented on my YouTube channel if you want to know is more about the build etc, this is the 50minute build video for example: