What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! All City Big Block 55cm ¥40,000

DanBell

Maximum Pace
Apr 26, 2010
Ua6T+

Selling my Big Block as I have built up a new commuter to replace it. The bike is pretty much the stock complete as detailed here, except for the saddle which is a WTB SST something-or-other, and the chain which is a relatively new (less than 100kms) KMC 710SL.

The bike has never been crashed and is in good condition, but there are a number of scratches in the paint from locking it up around town. The rear hub can be switched from fixed to freewheel if you prefer the ability to coast.

I've owned this bike for a year and a half and it has been a blast to ride. Sad to see it go but I don't have room to keep bikes that won't be ridden.

It's set up fixed at the moment, but changing it to freewheel is as simple as putting the cog on the other side of the hub.

Back
Top Bottom