What's new

2013 Rapha - Nobeyama CX entry open!

FarEast

Maximum Pace
May 25, 2009
cropped-header2013_2.jpg

To all those that like to get down and dirty the CX season is almost upon us, WOOT!

Sports Entry is now excepting registration for one of the Japan's premier CX events in the Japanese Alps.

For those interested in racing this click HERE. Scroll down till you see Rapha!

Don't worry if you don't have a CX bike, you can ride C3 and C2 on Mtb, standard road bikes and mamachari if you want (Electric assist aren't allowed)

But hurry as this race fills up very fast!

Also do not worry about AJOCC, JCF or UCI license registration for riders entering for the 1st time you will not need to put in any license for C3 and through entering a race you will automatically receive a license number for free!

For riders wanting to enter the UCI Event you will require either a UCI international license from your home country or a UCI Domestic license issued by the JCF. You will need to have a domestic JCF license prior to this and a Elite/C1 ranking, either here in Japan or in your home country.

I will be racing the 2 day UCI event so hope to see you out there!

Also for those that are looking to race Tokyo CX take note; you will not be able to race Elite/Pro classification unless you have the points gained from the Japan Cyclocross Series (more info on this 12 event series to come on that soon) Also priority will go to C1 riders with JCS points.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! Any info on how the middle ranks work? If I was c2 last year, am I still c2 this year? Ajocc only lists c1 and higher currently on their hp.

You will be C2 again this year so use thee AJOCC number you were given. Also only C1 gains points in the ranking system so thus why only C1 is listed on the AJOCC website. If you do not know your AJOCC number then you'll need to download the pdf file on the website.

Is there a racing calendar for the CX 2013/14 season listing up dates and events"

Last edited:
All listed ion the AJOCC website, more to come as there are 12 more races that I was told about yesterday at the team meeting as well as 3 potential Shonan Cross events.

guys lets start separate threads for different races as some who are not interested or able to travel to Nagano may be more interested in something closer to home.

Back
Top Bottom