What's new

Official Ride Tokyo Cycle Show 2006

thomas

The Crank Engine
Nov 1, 2005
Dear members,

we have decided to officially embark on a TCC Tour to the Tokyo Cycle Show 2006 which will be held from Nov. 17 to 19 at Tokyo Big Sight in Ariake. This will be our 7th Official Tour.

Our excursion - of course by bicycle - will take place on Saturday, November 18. I suggest to meet up at 10.30am in front of Tokyo Station (Yaesu Exit, the eastern side of the station) and to cycle to Ariake from there.

The show is opened until 5pm. After the show we might hop over to Odaiba's waterholes to regenerate before heading back home.

Please let us know if you are interested in joining. :)

東京国際自転車展 2006

というわけでトマスさんから告知の通り、TCCの第7回オフィシャルツアーとして皆で東京国際自転車展2006(於東京ビッグサイト 11/17~19)にいっちゃいます。 当然自転車に乗っていきます。:D

■集合日時:11月18日(土)AM10:30
■集合場所:東京駅八重洲口

■で、東京駅から有明まで走って、サイクルショーを夕方五時まで見学。
■で、その後はお台場へ移動。夕飯を食べて解散!

参加される方は本フォーラムにて教えてくださいっ!

hi

I should be able to come, but won't be there until the afternoon, so Thomas/Sora if you can give me your cell phone number I will give you a call when I arrive and find you. Alternatively I could just ask someone where the bar was....:D

参加させていただきます:)

先日の「ツールドうなぎ」楽しかったです♪ますます自転車が好きになりました:bike:

Hey guys!
Travis here. I met some of you on the last "Tour d' Unagi" ride. It was great fun.
I'll definitely be there for Tokyo Cycle Show ride too.
I checked the map, and it's about 8km (5 miles) from Tokyo Station.
Also, there's a new bridge that's just been finished on Harumi-dori that goes straight into Ariake from Ginza. I don't know which route Sora & Thomas have decided, but if you want to try it, it's a really nice road - Of course, a longer scenic route would also be great too.
It'll be good to ride with you all again! T

こんにちは!
トラビスです。この間の「ツール・ド・うなぎ」のライドで、いろんなメンバーに知り合いました。すごく楽しかったです。
是非 東京国際自転車展2006 のライドにも参加したいと思います。地図を見たら、東京駅からは丁度8kmです。
そして、晴海通りに新しく出来た橋があり、銀座から直接に有明まで行ける様になりました。SoraさんとThomasさんの決めたルートは、分からないんだけど、試したかったら、すごく走りやすいです。それとも、ちょっと長めなシーニック・ルートでも楽しそうでしょう。
ではでは、よろしく! Travis

Hey guys!
Travis here. I met some of you on the last "Tour d' Unagi" ride. It was great fun.
I'll definitely be there for Tokyo Cycle Show ride too.
I checked the map, and it's about 8km (5 miles) from Tokyo Station.
Also, there's a new bridge that's just been finished on Harumi-dori that goes straight into Ariake from Ginza. I don't know which route Sora & Thomas have decided, but if you want to try it, it's a really nice road - Of course, a longer scenic route would also be great too.

こんにちは!
トラビスです。この間の「ツール・ド・うなぎ」のライドで、いろんなメンバーに知り合いました。すごく楽しかったです。
是非 東京国際自転車展2006 のライドにも参加したいと思います。地図を見たら、東京駅からは丁度8kmです。
そして、晴海通りに新しく出来た橋があり、銀座から直接に有明まで行ける様になりました。SoraさんとThomasさんの決めたルートは、分からないんだけど、試したかったら、すごく走りやすいです。それとも、ちょっと長めなシーニック・ルートでも楽しそうでしょう。
ではでは、よろしく! Travis
Hi Tora-san,

ようこそTCC websiteへ!:welcome:
Thank you for the Tour d'Unagi.
で、サイクルショー2006への参加もありがとうございます。このツアーも人数が増えてきましたねぇ。 今回は短い距離ですが、お台場も含めて楽しみにしていてくださいね。

ではでは。

I don't know which route Sora & Thomas have decided, but if you want to try it, it's a really nice road - Of course, a longer scenic route would also be great too.

Hey Travis,

thanks for joining, I do look forward to meeting and racing with you again. I usually take the new bridge to Odaiba from Harumi dori. It's much better than that old road through Ariake. It has sidewalks the size of national roads.

Anyhow, see you on Saturday! :)

どーでもいい話ですが・・・

nobu☆ said:
「ツールドうなぎ」
YellowGiant said:
「ツール・ド・うなぎ」
:cop: みなさん、「トゥール ドウナギ」と呼んでくださいっ!:p

According to this thread, the following members will be at Tokyo Station tomorrow by 10.30am (Yaesu exit):

Nobu-san (nobu☆)
Travis (YellowGiant)
Ken (KWill)
Thomas

Members who will join later:

Ash (ashwarren)
Shinobu

Please let us know if any other members plan to be there tomorrow. :)

hi all!

I should be there around 1pm I think.

Looking forward to seeing yawl!

Ash

Hi there,

I am very sorry but I have to go to hospital tomorrow because of my terrible neck ache from yesterday.:(
If I will be ok after, I will go.

Sou sou,
please try the new road components by SRAM!!

Hi there,

I am very sorry but I have to go to hospital tomorrow because of my terrible neck ache from yesterday.:(
If I will be ok after, I will go.

Sou sou,
please try the new road components by SRAM!!

Soraさん お大事に・・・・無理しないでくださいね・・・・m( )m

hi all!

Nice to see you all again and have a ride. That was a pretty quick back to Shinjuku from Odaiba I thought! Though I think next time we have a drink we should think about going indoors...

looking forward to tokyo enduro and the bonenkai!

皆さんと会ったうれしいかった.おだいばから新宿までははやかったと思った。でも、すぎの飲み会はうちでほうがいいと思います。。。寒いから。。。ね?

Tokyo Enduro と忘年会も楽しみにしています!:beer:

またね

Ash

I was very happy yesterday

But I cannot go because I have a pain in some legs unless I do an exercise of a bicycle a little more

昨日はとっても楽しかったです:)

でもぉ~ 脚が少し痛いのでもう少し自転車の練習をしないといけませんね:climb01:
(追伸:翻訳サイトに頼ったので・・・英文 合っているか??? わかりません:warau:

hi !

Great pics Thomas! enjoyed them.

ほんとに良い写真Thomas!

楽しかっただよ!

Ash

Nobu san, よく連絡してください!足頑張ってね!僕も頑張ります。。。:bike:

thomas-san

レポートありがとう:happy:

写真も凄くステキに撮れていて、うれしいです♪