What's new

TCC Team Jersey 3nd batch (2010)

kimm

Maximum Pace
Dec 25, 2009
Okay guys, I was a bit hurried for the New jersey and I think we should wait for better announcement. ;)
This thread is closed and will not be answered anymore.

>>
Hey guys!

I asked Sora-san to make our New TCC jersey(But, same design) and
he said "Yes, we can". But because of he's too busy of his current situation,
I'll order this Jersety things instead of him.

Old thread is here.
https://tokyocycle.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1139

Before I order this, I should know how many TCC people wants this jersey. (At least we need 5 people for reasonable price, 13,000Yen)
So, leave a message here and after people gathered, then we go for Jersey.:D

Cheers,
Kimm

Kimm you may want to hold off as Thomas mentioned something about a 2010 edition jersey with new sponsor logos and layouts, send him a PM as he will be as to give you a more details.

Will there be a new design short sleeve jersey for 2010?

If so, I'll definitely be up for ordering one. Is there any news on the new 2010 design?

If so, I'll definitely be up for ordering one. Is there any news on the new 2010 design?

Patience, we'll soon post more on that. :)

Actually, we were thinking about a design contest, not just for jerseys, but for a complete team kit.

I would be very into a design contest!

Any info on formats, sizing, layout boundaries, etc, will be very helpful.

Cheers.

Thomas, I know you'll let us know the details later, but can the design be any colour?

Thomas, I know you'll let us know the details later, but can the design be any colour?

Hi Mike, details shall be posted after GW, but we thought the main colour should be red ("pucci-scarlett"), with additional white, grey and black. High5-like.

As mentioned earlier, we are planning a design contest... :)

Regarding designs; will you be releasing a .PSD-esque file for wannabe entrants (kind of a clothing based 'SDK', I guess), or will it be totally free-for-all?

I am very eager to enter this, as I have worked on a number of clothing labels before, and would love to get involved in something like this...

Regarding designs; will you be releasing a .PSD-esque file for wannabe entrants (kind of a clothing based 'SDK', I guess), or will it be totally free-for-all?

I have thought of releasing a .psd-based template.

Thomas; that would be very useful.

If you want to PM it to me, that would be very helpful.

Not sure what colour set you are looking for, but anything you choose, I can make something very good for you.

Thanks.

Owen.

Thomas; that would be very useful.

If you want to PM it to me, that would be very helpful.

Not sure what colour set you are looking for, but anything you choose, I can make something very good for you.

Hi Owen, as mentioned above, the new team kit will be mainly based on red (scarlett), grey, white and black. I have no time to relase the template, as we start into the GW early tomorrow. Looking forward to your entry. :)

OK!

I will use the colours in the post made earlier in this thread, and make something for you...

Can you at least give me a list of the sponsors you want on the shirt, or a link to a place which has the full list...

Kind regards!

(Sorry to ask more....)

What are the requirements of the design?

I mean, do you need to have all your sponsors on there, and are there any places on the shirt that you can not have graphics?

I think this is the last question!

Owen

Not sure about the sponsors yet, but we'll probably restrict the number of logos (in stark contrast to the current edition of TCC jerseys). Other than that, I cannot think of any other restrictions at the moment.

Thanks for the link here Thomas. The current scarlett (almost magenta) is a bit dull IMO. Any chance of jazzing it up a bit? What about red and white and out with the grey? Anyone else think so? Can't we at least have a vote on the colors? Something that looks fast would be nice....

I say let's vote:bike::bike::bike::bike::bike:

This is scarlet(t), Mike. I'm referring to the colour. :D

scarlett.jpg

We will probably not vote on the colours, but as mentioned repeatedly before we will hold a design contest. ;)

OK Thomas, you've well and truly got me stunned with those headlights. That red, is much better than the current color on TCC jerseys;)

Think Lipstick or cherry Gloss red.

Back
Top Bottom