What's new

Post your Youtube favs...

Thanks Snoogly...rode a Gazelle "papachari" overtaking plenty of "roadracers" two summers ago in Belgium :cool: ...loved the fifties movies. Great brand Gazelle...brand potential has far from been exploited.

rtmjys.jpg

For all those Gazelle lovers out there ...

http://www.gazelle.us.com/media-a-news

Lets get back on track......

I don't want to hear any more moaning about headwinds on the Tamagawa any more this IS rule 5!

I might get one for Route 16 as Sotetsu bus drivers seem to think its a good game to play "Cut up the Cyclist" Seen 4 or 5 near misses this month alone!

Bus driver excellerates past rider only to dive in to bus stop 5 meters up the road.....F-in TOOLS!

Valparaiso, Chile (wiki). Seems to have a lot of narrow, steep roads and sidewalks. And steps. Take your bike. Point it downhill. Let go the brakes. Try and stay between the lines.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Put it on fullscreen for best effect. Owen, you'll probably like this m8. Watch out for el perro at 0:28.

either that or the mechanic didn't use an extended bolt with a nut and locking nut.

One thing is for sure sponsor and rider aren't going to be happy!

The rider is Norwegian Kurt Asle Arvesen who was thus forced to ride out the remaining 20km en danseuse...amazing :cool:
Several years ago, I snapped the bolt in the saddle post clamp and did the same; fortunately there were no cobblestones but the distance was similar.

By the way, the ultra-slow-motion filming is really top class!! Thanks Serguei for finding this.

Excellent discovery, Tom! Perhaps a broken carbon saddle...?

(PS: not my own discovery of course :D)

Brilliant work by Mavic.... unsung heroes!

Back
Top Bottom